STRANDS LABS SAU14 dic 2022
Are you a passionate and a creative UI Designer with a high level of UI designer experience and a need to be challenged? Do you want to be part of a team that develops innovative and lasting products? We’re intent on raising the bar with smart, delightful solutions that lock-in on user needs and tightly align with company priorities. Do you want to have exposure both to product design matters as well as marketing and branding related ones?
Strands is waiting for you! You will join our Product Team and help design and develop innovative FinTech Products that enables banks to offer personalized digital banking experiences. This role requires a solid understanding of interaction design principles, human centered design and the most common UX and design methodologies applied to digital banking products.
You will do things like...
- The Visual Designer is focused on envisioning the future of Strands product ecosystem, delivering state of the art digital experiences .
- Taking concrete concepts to compelling design solutions for Strands existing and future product lines.
- Gathering insights through research and observational studies
- Defining new information architectures, interactions, flows and interactive prototypes
- Understanding the brand identity and implementing the look & feel
- Define design process and user experience testing phases.
- Conceive of intuitive designs that promote usability and optimize the user experience of our products.
- Manage and evolve the company’s brand proposition and visualize where the brand is going.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, collaterals, exhibitions signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials.
- Developing concepts and creating a wide range of graphics according to our corporate visual identity.
- Translate our value proposition into high-quality design within an established brand identity.
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material.
- Liaising with external printers or production teams to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed or presented to the highest quality.
You'll do it using your...
- Deep expertise in design software such as Sketch and InVision. Basic HTML5, CSS3, are a plus
- Capable of defining solution both for mobile and desktop apps (applying mobile first and responsive concepts)
- Good knowledge in benchmarking UI design best practices
- Be aware of the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Be aware about the latest trends in UI and other areas of design and innovation
- Solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval
- Enjoy identifying areas of improvement and to come up with ideas for making things better
- Solid understanding of Design Systems and being capable to take ownership and move our Design System forward.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Spanish.