- 2 years of UX Design, 3 years of UI Design
- BS IT, BFA, Digital Design Accreditation from an accredited company (or equivalent).
- If equivalent, please provide
- UX/UI Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.Should have experience with design software and wireframe tools, in our case Figma.
- This person will create both functional and appealing features for internal products and third-party application extensions.
- Experience in a tech, agile and/or a startup environment
- Fluent in English
- SaaS experience
- Experience working with a lean approach and design thinking mindset
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product manager, dev team, and corresponding departments
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets utilizing PrimeNG Figma Components
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Understand and share user needs, plan and run user research
- Cocreate Customer journey, personas, and other ways to document and share information with the Product Manager
Nice to have but not required
- Fluent in French
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology