Why join us?
We're a rising field-services software startup that strongly believes in the power of smart, intuitive and delightful UX. We're looking to build a strong product design team that will highly collaborate with our developers to create new features that focus on user's needs and make a serious impact on their day-to-day lives.
What will you be doing?
As UX/UI designer, you'll be closely collaborating with our Product Design Lead in taking new product features from ideas, to wireframes, to pixel-perfect designs. You'll bring your mix of creativity and technical acumen to design tools that center on the user; and see each project through develop, QA and iteration/enhancements.
What we value:
- Strong desire to collaborate with designers and technologists to develop new ideas, launch complex products, and deliver groundbreaking experiences in a simple and accesible way
- Ability to synthesise user insights/feedback and turn them into action items
- 2+ years of professional experience creating software products and services
- Strong knowledge designing and prototyping in Figma
- Knowledge in creating and managing design systems and component libraries
- Communication and UX writing skills in English
- Knowledge designing for the edge cases, pushing the limits
- High attention to detail
- Experience with UI and functionality QA
- Experience with remote user testing
Working at 40grid:
- 100% remote
- Flexible schedule, you're in charge
- International environment
- Opportunity to be part of transforming field-services software