We are looking for an experienced and talented UX designer to help us validate solutions to customer problems, and discover features that would please customers or be a competitive advantage. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, other designers and product managers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
UX designers work closely with our product managers and other design specialists. You will be responsible for identifying and acting on opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and reduce churn by increasing usability, efficiency, and user satisfaction.
You will be working full-time with UTC +2 time zone and you will be reporting directly to Time Doctor’s Head of Design.
- User Research: conduct user interviews, user testing, analyze testing sessions, propose solutions, collaborate with developers
- UX Benchmarking: conduct competitors’ UX benchmarking for specific features or the whole product, create reports, propose solutions
- UX Explorations & UI Design: design and validate solutions for customers, design UI or wireframes, create interactive prototypes and test solutions
- User-Centered Design Process: follow the process and stay updated with new techniques.
Required Skills & Experience
- Have experience using user testing tools and in conducting user testing and user interviews
- Have experience with Figma to create wireframes, UI mockups and prototypes
- Think creatively, have strong problem-solving skills with focus on usability
- Have excellent analytical skills
- 3+ years experience in a UX role or equivalent training
- Act with integrity, professionalism, and discretion
- Have experience in working within a team (teamwork is very important to us)
- Agree to use our time tracking software while at work