Nexxyo Labs is an international company dedicated to software development, specialized in videogames and blockchain technology.
We are looking for a Unreal Tools Developer to join our team, at our offices in Pamplona (Navarra) or work remotely.
- 4+ years programming experience (in any language).
- 2+ years developing games.
- Unreal ( C++, Blueprints) experience.
- Be able to work with remote teams.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- English Language - at least a basic conversation level is required, the team is growing internationally
- Unreal 5 experience.
- Graphical / Tech Artist programming experience
- Experience with Perforce or Plastic SCM.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of Online Multiplayer games.
- Optimization, analysis and performance improvement experience.
- Develop tools and plugins for unreal engine.
- Help Game Designers creating tools
- Develop Qualitative code.
- Supervise and analyze the team’s code (peer code review).
- Industry competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Reduced working hours in August.
- Participate in the AAA videogame company with the greatest projection in Spain.
- Being part of a Studio with a team of more than 150 professionals in Marketing, Videogames and Blockchain.
- Opportunity to grow within an expanding company.