Blackmouth Games12 dic 2022
We are an interdisciplinary team, Blackmouth Games is an indie studio born to innovate and create a new approach to next generation online games.
We are looking for a full time Unreal Programmer to join our talented team.
- 2-5 years of working experience on video games.
- Strong Unreal Engine Knowledge.
- Advanced c++ Knowledge.
- Experience working with Git.
- Be a Team Player with good communication.
- Good English communication.
- Multiplayer online experience.
- Proactivity, enthusiasm .
- Knowledge on Materials.
- Have worked on AAA or AA video game development.
- Experience working with linux.
- Experience with ABP.
- Play Multiplayer Shooters
- Design and creation of gameplay systems.
- Optimize and improve existing systems.
- Tasks estimation with the programming department.
- Generate clean and escalable code.
- Create plugins/tools to make easy the artists/designers work
- Work remotely or in person, whatever suits you
- Flexible working hours from 8:00 to 20:00.
- Permanent contract
- No crunch
- Working with a young and talented team!
What are you waiting for? If you think you could be a good fit send your resume to [email protected] We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Note: Please specify what role you are applying for