We’re looking for an Unreal Engine and / or C++ Programmer to join our team. As an Unreal Programmer you will help us bring great games to all consoles and / or mobile platforms. You will also help us develop all in-house technology that we use to work with current and next-gen consoles.
2Awesome Studio is an independent game development studio and indie publisher whose mission is to add awesomeness to reality by developing video games with new and addictive mechanics and finding games that are equally awesome to publish. We are making games where no man has gone before :) . No matter the genre, platform, or IP, we bring great ideas to life. Our teams work, among other titles, our new unannounced title, a 2D RPG cyberpunk game based in a dystopic Barcelona, the Switch version of Othercide (an AA game from Focus interactive), the Xbox one/Series X version of Alba: A Wildlife Adventure (by Ustwo games), Startup Company console edition, Tandem for all consoles and more…. for all major consoles and PC.
Our website is: http://www.2awesomestudio.com
Please send your application to: jobs at 2awesomestudio dot com, using the following subject line: 2Awesome Studio - Unreal Engine / C++ Programmer. You application must include:
- Your CV/Resume or link to your LinkedIn profile
- Along with your application, please send us your code samples (preferably a link to your own github) that you show to us your great coding skills :-)
- Tell us a bit about yourself. Which games you have worked on, your preferred technology (Unreal&C++, Unity&C#, Gamemaker, others...)
- Why would you like to work with us?
- What games you like to play in your free time?
Join us and help us bring great ideas to life !
- C++ coding and debugging skills
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4 C++ and Blueprints is a must
- Robust and up-to-date knowledge of the game industry
- Understands the various development methodologies
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to break down and explain game systems
- Adaptability to pipelines and procedures for game development
- Strong collaborative skills
- Shipped mobile (App Store / Google Play) titles are a plus
- Shipped PC and Console titles are a plus
- Experience integrating Multiplayer features
- Basic knowledge of 3D editors and other game engines
- General knowledge of design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Availability in the EU time zone
- Collaborate with team to architect and implement game mechanics and tools
- Implement in Unreal Engine 4 via C++ and Blueprints
- Rapid prototyping of new mechanics
- Bug fixing and optimizations
- Document systems and workflows
- Implement new functionalities in our libraries
- Help us bring awesome games to all platforms!
- A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues from around the world
- Flexible schedule, core hours are 10am to 4pm CEST
- Horizontal and agile organization
- Passion for video games
- Full time position 36h / week Mon to Thu (yes, we have 3 days weekends!)
- Weekly team building activities, such as playing games together or having remote social drinks.