Are you passionate about the Warhammer universe? Do you love gaming, specially strategy card games? If so, then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a talented UI/UX artist to join the team working on the upcoming title Warhammer 40,000: Warpforge. As a UI/UX artist, you will define, integrate and animate all UI elements and menus in our games.
Required Application Materials:
- CV in English.
- Portfolio or demo reel that demonstrates artistic and technical skills.
- Cover Letter which should include:
a) Why you are interested in working at Everguild.
b) A UI change suggestion for “The Horus Heresy: Legions”, explaining why it would improve the game experience.
Please send your application to [email protected] Remember to include the position that you are applying for and your availability.
What we seek:
- 3+ years professional experience as a UI/UX artist for high quality PC, mobile or console games.
- Throughout understanding of UI, UI-Flow, UX and how to bring it to life with Unity Engine.
- Proficiency in Photoshop.
- Experience with 2D animations related to UI elements and effects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with the Warhammer 40,000 universe and ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’ game.
Extra Awesome points for:
- Experience with strategy card games design.
- Bachelor of Arts or similar degree with specialization in UI or interface design.
What you’ll do:
- Produce mockups, prototypes and final assets following the design requirements and UI art style of the project.
- Work closely and iterate with other artists and designers to create polished final assets.
- Make sure that the information depicted in the game UI is clear, consistent, and usable throughout all platforms and devices.
Joining Everguild you can expect:
- Full-time employment with competitive salary, based on experience.
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working times and places, such as working remotely.
- Private health and dental care package.
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing company.
- Close interaction with the development team, gaining first-hand experience in game development and live-ops.