Senior UX Researcher
eHealthInsurance Services16 may 2023
Solicitar trabajo (enlace externo)
- Be the voice of the consumer in development, optimization and analysis of digital experiences.
- Plan, design, and conduct up-front product opportunity research, on-going usability tests, and surveys, and define long-term user research needs.
- Identify, analyze and advocate innovative or successful competitive online user experiences.
- Develop and synthesize insights from existing and new research to help inform opportunities to improve the product experience for our customers.
- Manage all aspects of primary research, including partnering with key stakeholders to frame problems, designing best-in-class research methodologies, implementing high-quality data collection, and analyzing results.
- Translate research findings into clear and actionable insights through smart story-telling and compelling presentations and deliver recommendations to across teams.
- Proactively involve designers, engineers and product managers in the research process.
- Select and manage third-party vendors to execute projects, as needed.
- 5+ years of consumer-focused UX, usability or market research experience, preferably with experience in online services and/or ecommerce.
- Demonstrated expertise in design thinking, lean principles and practices, and user research methods.
- Experience observing users discover, consider, evaluate and shop online as well as moderating one-on-one usability sessions, field ethnography studies, discovery and competitive analysis.
- Proficiency of survey theory with hands-on experience using survey and analysis tools.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple projects and teams, build trust to influence cross-functional teams, and help create a culture of deep, target consumer understanding that becomes internalized by the company.
- Proactive, self-starter attitude; comfortable with ambiguity and balancing multiple priorities/needs.
- Ability to present complex qualitative and quantitative data to diverse audiences in an understandable format via excellent oral and written and/or visual communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Market Research, Consumer Behavior, Product Innovation or related fields of study; Master’s degree is highly desirable.