Wazuh is growing its team in Spain and Argentina, where our main development teams are.
Wazuh offers a unique and exciting opportunity to travel and experience the dynamic world of cybersecurity technology in Silicon Valley. We also offer a flexible daily work schedule that affords a nice work-life balance.
Your role in Wazuh:
- Develop, customize, support, and maintain the Wazuh management interface solution.
- Implement Wazuh capabilities in a visual way.
- Adapt Elastic Stack's new capabilities to work with the Wazuh UI.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and drive feature innovation.
- Directly interact with and learn from our user community.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Highly-motivated, pro-active, and responsible.
- Team player.
- Fluent in English.
Not required but it would be great if you have:
- Experience with Elastic Stack, especially Elasticsearch and Kibana.
- Knowledge of Linux and basic administration of Linux-based systems.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technology.
What we offer:
- A forward-moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Collaboration and development with some of the leading international IT companies.
- Positive, supportive, and collaborative work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Work from home.
- The opportunity to travel to Silicon Valley.