ReasonLabs Studio is looking for a creative Marketing Designer with outstanding conceptual and visual design skills as well as a strong understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels. You will be responsible for strategically thinking through our seasonal campaigns and executing with great attention to detail in a way that aligns with our overall style guidelines.
You will have the opportunity to experience working within a company that’s at the forefront of modern technology, as well as having the space to learn, grow and develop with an experienced, talented team of designers, in a friendly, creative work environment.
This is a full-time role, with 40 hours per week in a hybrid mode (from home and from our studio in Madrid)
- Develop or update brand identity, standards and brand management tools as needed.
- Innovate continually within a design team to build new or updated marketing campaigns that engage our customers and/or potential candidates.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, developers, PR, video, design and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals and strategize communication approaches.
- Build and update marketing assets that overwhelm and engage our potential users and employees.
- Strong creative infrastructure and new tools to improve creative performance.
Who we are
ReasonLabs is a fast-growing global cybersecurity company, founded in 2012, with the goal of developing powerful defense against ever-evolving cyber threats to users around the world.
Powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, ReasonLabs’ cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing consumer-focused cybersecurity, bringing enterprise-grade protection into the homes of tens of millions of users worldwide.
- A strong online design portfolio consisting of web-based marketing campaigns and strong graphic principles.
- Academic background in graphic design, visual/human interaction, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience and a deep understanding of all stages of the design process focusing on online graphic design skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Figma and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, illustrator, and after effects), etc.
- Strong understanding of typography.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Innovation and the ability to visualize a design or a campaign.
- Positive attitude and social skills.
- A team player who can easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Hybrid mode: Work remotely and from our studio in Madrid.
- Contract type: Freelance.