Nexxyo Labs is an international company dedicated to the development of software and videogames.
We are looking for an UI/UX DESIGNER to join our team, at our offices in Pamplona (Navarra) or work remotely.
- 3+ years as a UI/UX Designer in the game industry.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Unreal.
- At least 1 shipped project in Unreal.
- Extensive knowledge in Unreals UMG
- Work experience on any kind of RPG.
- Work experience on any kind of MMO.
- Preferably no mobile games but console and PC games
- Gather and evaluate UX design requirements in collaboration with Creative and Development teams to build online presence and create engaging digital experiences.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus/buttons, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for digital assets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly represent site appearance and function using your expertise in visual design and user experience.
- Illustrate original graphics and understand how to create a visual narrative on the web.
- Identify UX problems and present solutions using impactful UX strategies
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images to ensure a cohesive experience and intuitive interface across all channels.
- Industry competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Reduced working hours in August.
- Participate in a Blockchain "Triple A" Videogame company with the greatest projection in Spain.
- Being part of a Studio with a team of more than 50 professionals in Marketing, Videogames and Blockchain.
- Opportunity to grow within an expanding company.
Send us your CV at: [email protected]
Subject: UI/UX DESIGNER - Name: