What will you be working on?
- Create a variety of motion graphics for new product features, product tutorials, social media posts and brand promotional content.
- Help to generate visual elements for the website.
- Animate and create UI elements to bring the product to life for both desktop and mobile.
- Come up with other visual elements when needed, especially marketing-related events or promotion.
- Collaborate with other designers to find creative solutions to various design issues.
Who will you be working with?
- Maintain close collaboration with People, Marketing, Design, Operations, Product & BI Teams.
What we’d expect you to have?
- 3+ years professional experience as a Motion Graphics Designer.
- Must be proficient in 2D animation. 3D skill is a plus.
- Have good storytelling skills and understand the aesthetically hierarchy of a composition.
- Ability to design original concepts within brand guidelines.
- Have a strong sense of Typography.
- Expert in Adobe Suite. Figma and 3D software such as Blender or Cinema 4D knowledge is a plus.
- Able to multitask and work independently.
- English is a must.