Freelance Content Creator
Favorite Child Collective24 abr 2023
- TikTok/Instagram community management: Engage with followers and organic creators and monitor conversations from the brand’s voice.
- Identify / anticipate TikTok trends for the brand to participate in or put its own spin on.
- Create photo and video based content for our fashion brand according to current trends, commercial needs, and artistic aesthetics we are aiming upon.
- Develop seasonal TikTok/Instagram/strategies; ideate custom content to support key initiatives.
- Manage the story lines, content calendar, creative briefing and asset delivery for our official channels.
- Identify and build relationships with up-and-coming influencers and creators.
- Create regular social media analytics reports while leveraging insights to inform future content and strategy shifts.
- Self-sufficient with producing your own content.
- Extensive proven experience or studies based around Social Media and communications.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English are a requirement. Spanish fluency or other languages, a plus.
- Video editing skills, focused on social media and short form content.
- Advanced photography and videography skills, including editing and retouching
- Deep understanding of gen-z’s approach to social media and content consumption.
- Ability to create content that aligns with our fashion vision and brand’s aesthetic.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud such as Photoshop, After effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut and Indesign.
- Having a permit to work as Freelance or Autónomo in Spain or Europe.
- A passion for and advanced knowledge about social media trends within the beauty / lifestyle / fashion industry is a must.