Email Marketing Specialist
KNN Digital Media5 dic 2022
KNN Digital Media is a global start-up - founded by 2 ex-Google managers - which uses Media, Tech and machine learning to generate millions in Ecommerce sales for third party companies and its own brands.
We are a small sized company with an internal development and marketing team. We own several ecommerce health & beauty brands which require someone with understanding of technology and proficiency in web technologies, as well as advertising software.
Employees are spread worldwide thanks to our flexible culture and remote working; however, we have open offices in Singapore, US and Spain.
Great working environment with flexible hours and remote working option from home located at any place around the world.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our vibrant team, who will have the following responsibilities:
- Produce and execute all email campaigns, including building emails from templates and HTML, copywriting.
- Build the emails inside Marketing Automation Tool (Klaviyo) via manual and triggered campaigns across the customer lifecycle including prospecting, win-back, nurturing, post-purchase, loyalty, retention, surveys and transactional emails.
- Manage & execute the email calendar and ensure alignment with the business priorities of the brand.
- Use customer data such as web-behavior to drive the message and content personalization.
- Devise and execute A/B tests, manage testing calendar, record results and advise on improvements. Testing includes subject lines, message content, CTAs, customer cohorts and segments, send time and new features intended to drive performance lift.
- Work in partnership with designers and copywriters to optimize email creative and template structure based on best practices.
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribes, etc.
- Regularly identify trends and email marketing strategies from other leading global brands to glean insights on best practices and new innovative ideas for email marketing tactics, including audits of how we can acquire, nurture and retain these customers.
- Proven experience managing an email marketing program.
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms.
- Detailed knowledge of email regulations, best practices, and compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (e.g., GDPR or CASL).
- Proven work experience in growing, engaging with and analyzing the performance of a large email marketing database.
- Experience building an email marketing campaign from scratch.
- Google Analytics, HTML/CMS & A/B Testing
- Proficient in data analytics to determine important data and be able to suggest improvements.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Very important to have a near native level in English or bilingual in English/Spanish.
- Fast growing project founded by Ex-Googlers
- Friendly and supportive international environment
- High performance culture and learning opportunities
- Full time- permanent employment contract
- Full remote work
- Team building activities
- Permanent internal and external training
- Language classes
- You can begin your day from 7.30 to 10.30 am, finishing from 4.30 to 7.30 pm; and free Friday afternoons ( starting from 7 to 8 am and finishing from 2 to 3pm)
- Free afternoons in Summer! During July and August we start from 7 to 8am and we finish from 2 to 3pm