Digital Project Manager
Publicis Groupe4 nov 2022
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team on a temporary basis to cover for a maternity leave (aprox. 6 months).
What you will do:
- Manage the process of moving from one planning tool to another one.
- Manage the relationship between main stakeholders
- Work closely with planning tool specialist in the HUB to make the necessary tests regarding the tools.
- Communicate to Puig the update of the process.
- Launch the test to the markets.
- Manage the process of moving from one reporting planning platform to another one.
- Unify global Brand taxonomies across all different channels (Online & Offline) and different platforms .
- Manage the process of check creative naming assets, make sure this is done by the HUB and sent to the markets.
- Ensure taxonomy alerts are sent; weekly and monthly.
- Manage Golden Rules KPIs process, its development, and then its execution.
- Ensure the coordination with Brand team in order to manage the communications with the markets .
- Ensure all all requests related to MOAT & Nielsen are being managed by the team.
- Make sure name in MOAT populates correctly, if not, coordinate with the team the necessary changes.
- Coordinate macrofiles development between our processes specialist and our assets executive.
What we are looking for:
- Experience on task or Project management tools.
- Experience in similar positions: 2-3 years of experience in digital production
- Experience in the development of digital pieces.
- Specialized knowledge on advertising and marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and task management tools and software (Microsoft Teams, Slack and Trello to name a few).
- Capacity to deal with complexity and multitasking.
We think you’re awesome if you:
- Are fluent in English – Proficiency level.
- Proactive problem solver and communicator.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to anticipate and resolve issues before they come up.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with short-turnaround deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and Quality-focused.
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player.