Digital Graphic Designers create and execute concepts and graphics for digital environments such as websites, digital brochures, social media, banners, digital logos, email campaigns, or interactive documents, especially in an education-related environment.
They have a good understanding of computer-related skills. To achieve this, Banana Designers have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design, communicating ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate Studio Banana clients.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Freelance commitment for a 3-month project, that could be extended depending on project renewal.
- A strong understanding of creative processes
- Digital Design skills and environment knowledge: websites, digital brochures, social media and other solutions.
- Someone who can:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas. Present and defend project presentation internally and externally.
- Develop icons, logos, and other designs.
- Design and direct the implementation of visual content on online platforms.
- Making ongoing updates, maintenance, and development.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Help to complete projects by coordinating with project managers and, if needed, outside agencies, art services, web development, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A remarkable knowledge of creative visual treatment, and new (and old) trends.
What would be a plus:
- Adobe InDesign skills
- Knowing about user and web behaviour
- E-commerce platforms knowledge
- Basic animation skills, to animate banners and simple designs.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Designing and developing microsites, banners, rich emails, and other electronic media.
- Contributing unique ideas for strategic marketing initiatives for digital products.
- Contributing to the design of the digital customer experience and ensuring all sites comply with usability guidelines and user practices.
- Working under team dynamics, collaborating with the other designers, Art Directors, Project Managers, to meet the project timings and customer needs.
At Studio Banana you will enjoy a multidisciplinary environment, where graphic designers, artists, service designers, architects, interior designers, and change managers come together to dream and create. If you want to be part of a like-minded creative community and develop your career in an interdisciplinary and cross-geography studio, we would like to know about you: please, fill in the application form, and don’t forget to send us your portfolio!