EP Games is looking for a part-time Community Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and building the community of our most recent video game (in English) in a way which creates engagement and builds brand awareness. They will work with other team members to understand business objectives in order to find the most effective social strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field. Equivalent work experience is also valid.
- Minimum 2-year experience in managing a community and social media channels for an entertainment company.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Self-motivated and passionate about video games and current trends in gaming.
- Experience in photo/video editing software
- In-depth knowledge of best practices for current leading social media platforms (Twitter, Discord, Reddit…)
- Previous experience growing a video game community
- Generate social content that will drive engagement
- Plan social content and maintain a content calendar
- Monitor overall marketing strategy by overseeing social media campaigns
- Location: only remote
- Working hours: part-time, flexible